So I thought that the easiest way to share pictures from our wedding and honeymoon is to start a blog! Enjoy!
Friday morning was spent getting mani's and pedi's
| First time getting a pedi! I also got a manicure. |
| My beautiful sister (in law) Carrie getting a manicure |
| Joanna enjoying her pedicure |
| Best friend and matron of honor - Jaime |
| The three flower girls - Jasee, Maggie, and Jailee |
| Enjoying Green Dessert! |
| The Ring Bearers - Henry and Levi |
| Jaime and I |
| Pretty Flower girls |
| Maggie resting before the dancing started! It was so much fun to watch her and Henry dance! |
| Jaime and Johnny did a great job on the toasts! |
| We went to Cancun for our honeymoon! The view from our balcony - We were on the Lagoon side. |
| Kickin back on the beach! Our hotel was right on the beach. |
| We went on a Jungle Maya Tour! We got to snorkel, zip line, and repel into the water - first times for both of us! |
| The waiter made this flower for me at dinner one evening. |
Yeah for blogs! So excited to follow this site. Great pictures.
ReplyDeletealright I need a new post!
ReplyDelete