Monday, September 27, 2010

Cooper

So last Friday I went out to our good friend's Ryan and Leigh's and picked up Cooper, although we hadn't named him at that point.  I took Jailee and Jasee with me and all the way back in to town the girls thought of names.  It has been an interesting couple of days and only going to get more interesting I'm sure!  If any of you have ideas, tips, and suggestions for house training a puppy we'll take them! :)

Jasee came up with the name Cooper and both Abe and I liked so that was the name we stuck with!
The girls loved playing with Cooper!
Cooper enjoyed playing with the girls too and they wore him out!
Jailee and Cooper
Close Up!
Cooper was born July 15 so he is a couple of months old.  His dad is 17 in tall and his mom is 12 in tall so he won't be a big dog.
Today after school Ryleigh, Jailee, Jasee, Gage, and Maverick came over to play with Cooper.
Notice the hole in the lower left corner of the kennel?  Cooper decided to make that hole while I was at work this morning.  He greeted me at the door when I came home from lunch.  So... we went from this to.....
.....this.  Abe and Johnny made this temporary area for Cooper until we figure out something more permanent!  






So needless to say it has definitely been interesting around our house with Cooper, but hopefully he will get use to his new surroundings and life with a dog will become less hectic and more normal!

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie..you know what they say...first comes love...then comes marriage....then comes the Cooper in the baby carriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that hole in the netting isn't a sign of things to come as in the book "Marley"!! He's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete