We had a good Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with Melodee's parents and split Christmas day between going to Dodge to be with Melodee's Godparents and in the evening we went to Abe's parents. Melodee spent a week in Charlotte with Tyler, Carrie, and the kids! Everytime I go see the kids I take over 500 pictures; they are so cute and it's so easy to capture all that cuteness on camera (although it is much better in person)! Don't worry I won't post all the pictures that I took!
 |
| Tyler giving Haven's baptism |
 |
| Abe and I gave Maggie and Henry recordable story books. |
 |
| They loved them! |
 |
| We went to Lowe's Motor Speedway - looked at lights; the kids fed some animals.... |
 |
| fed some more animals.... |
 |
| prepared marshmallows for smores |
 |
| Henry enjoying a smore |
 |
| Maggie liked her smore also! |
 |
| Henry helping paint a bathroom |
 |
| I love this little guy! Although he is growing up way too fast! |
 |
| We went bowling at Dave and Busters |
 |
| Enjoying a cupcake for Haven's baptism |
 |
| Reading a book on the Nook! |
 |
| Enjoying my nieces! |
 |
While the boys went to the Nascar Hall of Fame
us girls had a tea party! |
 |
| At the playground. |
 |
| Isn't she cute? |
 |
| I could snuggle with her all day!! |
We miss you Aunt Roommie (Henry really likes the picture of him on his bike). Thanks for coming!
ReplyDelete