| Carol threw Julia and I a baby shower - Love the decorations! |
![]() |
| 4 weeks old |
![]() |
| 5 weeks old and Jasee's birthday! |
| 6 weeks old |
| Grandparents with great grand kids! |
| 7 weeks |
![]() |
| At the zoo |
| Mathching outfits!! Thanks Carrie |
| The Henrys! |
| I think this pictures is too cute! |
| 4 grandkids |
| Haven checking on Julia |
| My awesome sister! |
| Haven |
| 8 weeks |
We had a great Thanksgiving! It was awesome to see Tyler, Carrie, and the kids!! I love how Maggie, Henry, and Haven were so excited to meet Julia and how they loved all over her!! Christmas pictures coming soon!




Love this post and miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you too!! We should skype soon. Now it's your turn to update! :)
ReplyDelete